Every week, Fandango asks a question or collection of questions for us to answer provocatively. Usually I participate in this challenge on my other blog, but it felt like questions that could take our minds to another plane for a moment or two. Maybe you can consider your tv habits while reading mine and participate in Fandango’s challenge.
Here we go!
- What country do you live in?
- The United States (California)
- How many televisions do you have in your home?
- On average, how many hours a day do you watch TV?
- 6+ during the week
- More on the weekends
- What kinds of programs do you typically watch (e.g., news, sports, movies, dramas, sitcoms, reality shows)?
- I watch all the above, but my top three would be news, movies, and sports. I would add series to the list, since not all of them are sitcoms. I do watch a few reality shows as well. I am kind of a TV junkie when not working on school work or working on my career.
- Do you watch programs as they are aired or do you record them and watch them at other times?
- I don’t record any, but I hate to watch them as they are aired unless it’s football games. I cannot stand commercials, so I wait for them to show up on streaming channels, commercial-free, of course. My sister and I have every streaming network known to man, damn near.
- Do you mostly watch “network” TV? Premium cable channels (e.g., HBO, Showtime)? Streaming channels (e.g., Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple+)? The only thing I really watch on network television is CNN or whatever other news station that is not Fox News. We spend a lot of time on Paramount+, HBOMax, Hulu, Netflix, Vudu, and Discovery+.
- How often, if at all, do you use other devices than television (e.g., computers, smartphones) to watch programs? The only time I watch shows on different devices is if the internet is down or if I am not at home, like vacations or waiting in the car.
I could write a list of the shows I watch on another post to see if we all have any in common. I am a true crime nerd too, so I watch many of those shows like The First 48 and Cold Case Files, etc.
If you want to join in the fun and answer questions about your tv habits, be sure to pingback to Fandango’s questions.
3 thoughts on “TV is My Bliss ~ #FPQ”
Thanks for joining in, Amy. You definitely are a TV junkie.
SIX TELEVISIONS??? 😵 WHOA … I watch exactly 22 minutes of television per day, except Thursday!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I know! A lot of em, huh? 😀 My sis has four and the other two belong to me and my nephew 😀 I’m definitely a tv junkie LOL! Big hugs and loves Sis!